Current vacancies − Seeking expressions of interest
The club is seeking to fill the following roles and invites expressions of interest from qualified candidates.
To assist the club to promote itself to new sponsors and continue to manage its relationships with existing sponsors, the club is seeking the services of a part time sponsorship manager. This role would suit a passionate member of the Dragons community who shares our commitment to continue to promote and grow our fantastic club. If you are interested or know someone you can recommend, please contact Club President, Greg Banova at firstname.lastname@example.org
The club is seeking the services of a part time communications manager to support its efforts to communicate with a variety of audiences across a variety of platforms including the Website, Facebook, e-News, Brochures and flyers. This role would suit a passionate member of the Dragons community who shares our commitment to continue to promote and grow our fantastic club. If you are interested or know someone you can recommend, please contact Club President, Greg Banova at email@example.com
Team Managers, Coaches & Assistant Coaches
- Under 8: Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Team Managers (up to 3 teams)
- Under 12 Girls: Coach, Assistant Coach and Team Manager
- Youth Girls (Under 18): Coach, Assistant Coach and Team Manager
If you are interested in these roles or know someone you can recommend, please contact Club Vice President, Anthony McIntosh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We supply umpires for our U8, U9 and U10 home matches. The YJFL supplies umpires for U11s up. The majority of our club umpires are current BJFC players. BJFC players interested in umpiring for the club in 2018, please contact the BJFC Club Umpire Coordinator, Ray McKenzie (email@example.com; 0419 545 751).
- Club umpires are paid by the club.
- Umpires for the 2018 season should be turning 14 or older in 2018.
- All new BJFC umpires need to attend a training session at the YJFL Headquarters at Bulleen Park in April, and need to complete AFL Level 1 Umpire Accreditation online.
- New umpires will have the opportunity to shadow experienced umpires during matches before being approved to umpire on their own.
- Supplementary training will be provided as required through the season.
The YJFL also employs umpires. CLICK HERE for further information or contact the YJFL Umpires Manager, David Hannan (on 0457 958 009). YJFL umpires train at 6pm in Bulleen on Wednesdays or in Burwood on Thursdays.
Brunswick Football Club Match Day Assistants
Brunswick Football Club employ six players each Saturday to assist with game day functions including:
• Boundary umpire
• Water boy
• Time keeper/scoreboard
• Goal umpire
This is relevant to U15 girls and Youth Girls and Under 15 boys and Colts players. BFC pays assistants $25 a game for goal umpiring, time keeper and water, and $40 for boundary umpire.
CLICK HERE for further information.
Child Safe Standards
Brunswick JFC is committed to the Victorian Government's Child Safe Standards and the following are required for these roles:
● Contact details for two referees relevant to the role which is being applied for.
● Proof of a current or evidence of application for a Working With Children Check.
● WWCC number (if currently held).